Does anyone keep a "things to do before you die" list? I like to keep mine simple. Things that I can clearly achieve without too much hassle, but just haven't gotten around to:
- See NYC: Take a ferry to Ellis Island, go to the top of the Empire State building and stand in Times Square
- Learn to crochet a blanket
- See the Cubs play in Wrigley Field
- Paint a landscape
- Visit the homes of my ancestors
- Show Steven Paris
Receive a telegram
- Buy my next house specifically on the criteria to accommodate Klipschorns
- Ride in a cable car
There's more, but you get the idea.
What's on your list?