Inspired by a conversation at the lunch table...
11. Excetera (et cetera) - Eleven because, well, at Klipsch we just think it ought to go to eleven.
10. Libel (liable) - Yes, I know, libel is a word, but that's not what you mean.
9. Nucular (nuclear) - I think we're all tired of this one.
8. Wheelbarrel (wheelbarrow) - OK, you get a pass on this one; it makes sense, but I still get a kick out of it every time my wife says it.
7. Upmost (utmost) - I reckon that half the country has never heard this word pronounced correctly.
6. Expecially (especially) - Favorite of English teachers everywhere.
5. Sherbert (sherbet) - Don't feel bad, hardly anyone says it right.
4. Dialate (dilate) - What the ophthalmologist (<--- didn't make my list, but is both commonly mispronounced AND misspelled) does to your pupils.
3. Acrossed (across) - No matter how hard you try, you'll never get your point "acrossed."
2. Realator (realtor) - Two syllables.
1. Irregardless (regardless) - Regardless gets jumbled with its synonym, irrespective.
And one to fight over...
Comparable - KOM-per-a-ble, not kum-PARE-a-ble