Ok..just to make things even more confusing for those like me he has bought these cheap , some points raised ealier mine seemed ok on , some not...
Mine were £36 (Obvious Warning sign..or is it ? ...aghhhhhh)
1) My logo does not fade or Rub off ..spent weekend giving it a rub every so often like aladdin (no geenie too report yet)
2) Arrived in blue box
3) Logo Tick (v thingy ) on metal tin is in exact correct position (But tin is Steel not Aluminium as stated by earlier poster as poss fake indication)
4) 3 spare tips in bag , 1 set on headphones + Cleaning tool in separate small bag in case holder position so could be fake but another post has Klipsch stating they may of changed qty in package so not good indicator
5) PRINTDUDE helpfully mentions closely looking into the port of headphones with torch , mine looks like metal grill sort of thingy (hard to describe
but defintalty not white plastic...) think more like metal oval disc with 3 half circles cut out around the edge of oval forming sort of single "Y" shaped pattern grill...
6) My instructions are also folded up into small square printed on Shiny paper 2009 (PRINTDUE mentions this as possible indicator)
7) PRINTDUE mentions Print / quality of package .. Seemed ok when i first looked ..but will need to check later on this point.
8) My metal bit on headphone that the tips are next up to is very small and can hardly feel it if move finger over.
9) SQ ...ok this will be hard to tell for me as A) Never in my life have owned decent IE headphones , B) i listen to dance music mainly so
these seem too have very good bass and i can hear the mid range and high end ok , but cant tell if there should be more of these two (see reason A)....
so all in all i have no idea if these are real or not, as the only way to really tell is pay 90 or get one of you Audiophiles to listen and say .."oh my ..thats not right ".
if they are fake then they are seem to me Very good fakes ....because i would be happy to spend 20-40 on these...being a poor person i dont
have the luxury to buy another set too compare .
I would be happy to send (+ pay for return ) to Klipsch and ask them to say yes or no if this was possible ?